Thursday, September 16, 2010

thoughts for success in business life

GREAT QUOTES FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE

A friend is someone who will do anything to cheer you up; a friend is someone who makes you feel warm all the time.

Learn from the mistakes of others, you can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.

If people are trying to full you down, be proud about it, because it only confirms that you are above them, your attitude rock.

Any day if you are depressed or confused or hurt, don’t worry. Just go in front of the mirror, you will find a beautiful best person who can solve all your problems.

There is only one happiness in life; To Love and To Be Loved.

The journey of thousand miles with a single step, Break your goals

What matters is how you see yourself.
Just BE
Be strong enough to face the world each day,
Be weak to know you can’t do everything alone,
Be generous to those who needs your help,
Be frugal with what you need yourself,
Be wise enough to know that you do not know everything,
Be foolish enough to believe in miracles happens rarely,
Be willing to share your joys,
Be willing to share the sorrows of others,
Be a leader when you see a path others have missed,
Be a follower when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainity,
Be the first one to congratulate the opponent, who succeeds,
Be the last to criticize a colleague, who fails,
Be sure of your final destination, in case you are going the wrong way,
Be loving to those who love you,
Be loving to those who do not love you, they may change,
Above all the most important is
Be true to yourself.

In the end of the day, 3 things matters a lot;
How fully you lived
How deeply you loved and
How well you learnt to let go off the things not meant for you.

Every minute is a challenge.
Every challenge is an opportunity.
Every opportunity is a goal.
Every goal is a chance.
A single chance can change your life
So live up to your expectation, every minute of your life

It’s not how much we do, it’s all how much love we put into doing it,
What do you do today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.

At the age of 20, we think of what others think us,
At the age 40, we do not care what they can think of us,
At the age 60, we discover that they have not been thinking of us.


The best day is TODAY
The hardest thing to do is TO BEGIN
Easiest thing to do is FINDING FAULTS
The greatest mistake is to GIVE UP.
Most useless asset is PRIDE
Most useful asset is HUMILITY
Greatest need is COMMON SENSE
Best gift is FORGIVENESS
The hardest and most painful ting to accept is DEFEAT
The greatest knowledge is EXPERIENCE
The greatest success in the world is PEACE OF MIND

The size of our problems is nothing compared with our ability to solve them , but by over estimating the problem we under estimate our ability.

ABC’s of HAPPINESS
 Aspire to reach your potential
 Believe in yourself
 Create a good life
 Dream about what you want to become
 Exercise frequently
 Forgive honest mistakes
 Glorify the creative spirit
 Humor yourself and others
 Imagine great things
 Joyfully live each day
 Kindly help needy people
 Love your enemies as well friends and people around you
 Meditate daily
 Nurture the environment
 Organize for harmonious action
 Praise good performance of others
 Question most things
 Regulate your own behavior
 Smile often
 Think rationally
 Understand yourself
 Value the spirit of life
 Work for the common good
 X-ray and carefully examine the problems
 Yearn to improve
 Zestfully pursue happiness

Prominent statement by an eminent personality
“The educated man of yesterday who stops learning today becomes uneducated tomorrow.

Every effort is never wasted even when it leads to disappointing results.
Because it always makes you stronger, perfect and experienced.


Forget your past glory and achievements.
Aim higher for excellence.


Do not stand too much in front of the mirror
Even mirror will fall in love with you.
For more jokes please mail JOKES to shivusira.webs.com@gmail.com

LOVE POEMS FOR SUCCESS IN LOVE

All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.
No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.

We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.
I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.

In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you look at me I know we will last.
I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up every day,
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you


love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.


Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.


My love is like an ocean
it goes down so deep
my love is like a rose
whose beauty you want to keep.

My love is like a river
that will never end
my love is like a dove
with a beautiful message to send.

My love is like a song
that goes on and on forever
my love is like a prisoner
it’s to you that I surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment